Okay, don't freak out. I'm not one of those people who tries to ruin perfectly good desserts by making them "healthy". But, this recipe is so good, I've clearly made an exception here. The mousse is made without gelatin, so if you're vegan, this one is perfect for you!
INGREDIENTS: this recipe makes 4 servings
- a can of coconut milk (400 ml),
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- Leave the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. This way the milk separates into water and cream.
- Scoop out the cream (the coconut water left can be used in a smoothie the next morning) and whisk it together with the sugar for a minute or two - preferably with an electric whisk
- Add the cocoa powder and mix until even
- Decorate & serve!