And when I say that I went all in, I mean it - as you can probably see. This over-the-top milkshake is clearly not the version you end up making on a Tuesday night at 23.04, when you crave something sweet before bed. But if you want to feel extra fancy - or if your goal is to impress someone with Pinterest worthy creations, going all in with the extras will totally be worth your time and effort.
- Vanilla ice-cream (the fancy kind with real vanilla)
- A splash of strong, cold coffee
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Cocoa powder
1. Start by chilling the glasses in the fridge.
2. When the glasses are cold, line the insides with caramel sauce, and put them back into the frige.
3. Mix ice-cream, coffee & milk until you have a consistency you're happy with. How much of each to add? It totally depends on your own taste buds!
4. Lastly, the most fun part - decorating! Decorate by spritzing whipped cream on top, adding a meringue or two and topp off with a dust of cacao powder (easy to do dust over with a teastrainer). And take Instagrams! Ofc.